A werewolf story by midnight-disasterBeginning with the book cover I think it was very creative, catchy and attractive. Its the type of cover you don't normally get to see, if you know what I mean, its simply beautiful!
The start of the prologue was very catchy as well. It was brief and detailed and I loved it. The dialogue was very well crafted and that's what drove me in. Your prologue gave the right amount of information a reader needs to get started with your story. It had quality and quantity. Good job!
The start was amazing, tense and catchy. The dialogues were perfect and the length of the paragraphs were good too; they weren't too big and too short, they were of perfect length.
The shows drips off mystery...haha seriously, it was that well written. the grammar was good but the use of punctuations could be improved, like '?!' and the descriptions and details show how well your research in the topic has paid off.
The concept, the plot and the idea is totally unique. Its different and very imaginative. Good work!
Overall, I think it was wonderful, very hooking and beautiful!
Check it out here: http://www.wattpad.com/story/2551350-hunted-watty-awards-2013
-SJ
WOW! :O Thanks so much! I never expected to get such a positive response from you! I'm really glad that you liked it :)
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome.
Delete