Friday, 3 May 2013

The Dreamer by CrazyASheerio564


A historical fiction by  CrazyASheerio564


The cover is very beautiful. I loved it. No doubt! The font used was amazing was well. I liked it a lot!

The prologue was short and sweet. I liked how it is structured and the sentences are framed. I would just reducing the space between 'the trouble.' It is unnecessary but otherwise it is very intriguing.

The story was portrayed in a beautiful manner. I loved the details and the flow of the story You did miss a few punctuations like the commas are misplaced. Another edit of the story would fix it.

Also put the flashback in 'Italics' that's the way of presenting a flashback. you don't normally write PAST and PRESENT it makes it lok very unprofessional.

Overall, beautifully written, the dialogues and interaction sound quite natural. Good job! I loved it!

Check it out here: http://www.wattpad.com/story/4996467-the-dreamer



                                                            BEHIND HER SHADOW

A teen fiction story!

The book cover is quite good but the color of the fonts could be changed as they are not quite visible. The name of the cover should be readable and visible. I think changing the color of the fonts would do the job!

The prologue was beautifully written. I loved the framework of the sentences they are quite different and attractive.

The chapter was quite good. I would say it was very well written. The details and descriptions flow quite well and the use of grammar is good too. There are some places where you could reframe some sentences but nothing too major. Another edit would fix it.

One more suggestion, just shorten the length of the paragraphs but apart from that I don't think there is anything else that i can fault!

Overall, fantastic chapter. I loved it!

Check it out here: http://www.wattpad.com/story/5151821-behind-her-shadow

-SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment