Thursday, 16 May 2013

To her surprise by Bree_Niah

A teen fiction by Bree_Niah.

The book cover is good. I liked the texture and the font and the colors are good too. Nice job!

The prologue is a bit vague, also the sentences are too big. Consider making them short. Short sentences are easy to read and understand. They also make the scene more easy to visualize. Apart from that, the story sounds good and quite original.

The start was good, quite catchy I'd say. But there are mistakes, grammatical and in punctuations as well. They need to be fixed. I think getting an editor at this stage would prove to be more beneficial at this stage.

The concept of the chapter was good. There was a consistent flow to it which made me stick to it to the end. The descriptions, details were good. The sentences were short and the picture was cleared.

Overall, I would say, nice plot, god story and your characters are pretty strong. Keep it up!

Here is the story: http://www.wattpad.com/story/4595489-to-her-surprise

-SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment