A teen fiction by FunnySigns.The cover was beautiful. It was really great. i loved the colors and the font. It was really capturing and I loved it
The prologue was good, interesting. It was well written and the flow was good too. I liked how the prologue begin as well.
The start was great, I loved the lyrics it was something different. Moving over, I think the paragraphs could have been a little shorter in length. They are way too big, you should consider cutting out the length. Either edit it or make it into two separate paragraphs, that will solve the problem.
And also try to make paragraphs when writing dialogue, that will make the chapter easy to look and plus it'll help loads in the presentation.
Otherwise, the flow is great and the punctuations are perfect too. At this stage I would suggest you to get an editor just to make the chapter even more sharp and accurate.
Overall, the story was great, I loved it.
Check it here: http://www.wattpad.com/story/5357273-the-popularity-crisis
-SJ
No comments:
Post a Comment