Friday, 3 May 2013

Under my skin by dmsharp

A non-teen fiction by dmsharp.

The book cover was really good. I loved its simplicity and the font. its readable and beautiful.

The prologue was well built. It was structured in a good way and gave limited information to the reader. The use of grammar and vocabulary is quite wide and its makes the reader even more interesting and intriguing.

Over to the chapter now, I think the beginning was very casual and good. I liked it. The grammar is good again and the punctuations are perfect as well. The interaction between the characters is quite good but I would like to give just one suggestion.

The paragraphs in the beginning of the first chapter are well structured. They are short and easy to read. But the last two paragraphs are quite big. I would suggest you to reduce their length so they become small and easy to understand.

Overall, I think it is quite challenging for you to write such a story. I mean, there is so much trauma and tragedy in it. It is very important to show the emotions correctly and perfectly.

I would say, very unique, different, challenging and very interesting to read!

Check it out here: http://www.wattpad.com/15907991-under-my-skin-chapter-one#.UYOg-rWSDE8

-SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment