Featherstone Grove is a thriller, mystery book by Zokatt
The book cover was quite intriguing. I found it well suitable for the story. But I think the font could have been more better, more readable, but apart from that I liked it.
Wow! The prologue actually gave me chills. It was well written and the flow was pretty good as well. Just one mistake, in the fourth last paragraph the 'i' needs to be capitalized. Otherwise, it was great to read. The emotions were perfectly displayed, I almost felt them while reading. Good job there.
The chapter was good, there was ample amount of quality in it. I liked it. The descriptions and details flow well and so do the emotions No doubt about that! It was written way too good.
A few mistakes I would like to point out: The beginning of the chapter starts with, Once upon a time long ago; it cannot be both at the same time. Either it can be once upon a time or it can be long ago. Some of the paragraphs are way too big. Try to break them up into two's. For example the fifth paragraph can be broken into two. Start a new paragraph from 'I'd remembered that...' Small paragraphs present your story in a better way and makes it easier to read.
The punctuations are a bit messed up as well. I'll give you an example of how they should be. "Of course she is." Snarled the coarse haired woman. There should be a comma after is and the 's' should be lower case. Fix them up and the chapter will be rid of those punctuation errors.
I think the main character has a strong base which I really liked. It has a good foundation and you know what she is like which is a really good thing.
Overall, its very intriguing, well written and thought out story. All the best with the future chapters.
Check it out here: http://www.wattpad.com/14099133-featherstone-grove-prologue-the-kill#.UXqnpLWSDE8
-SJ
The book cover was quite intriguing. I found it well suitable for the story. But I think the font could have been more better, more readable, but apart from that I liked it.Wow! The prologue actually gave me chills. It was well written and the flow was pretty good as well. Just one mistake, in the fourth last paragraph the 'i' needs to be capitalized. Otherwise, it was great to read. The emotions were perfectly displayed, I almost felt them while reading. Good job there.
The chapter was good, there was ample amount of quality in it. I liked it. The descriptions and details flow well and so do the emotions No doubt about that! It was written way too good.
A few mistakes I would like to point out: The beginning of the chapter starts with, Once upon a time long ago; it cannot be both at the same time. Either it can be once upon a time or it can be long ago. Some of the paragraphs are way too big. Try to break them up into two's. For example the fifth paragraph can be broken into two. Start a new paragraph from 'I'd remembered that...' Small paragraphs present your story in a better way and makes it easier to read.
The punctuations are a bit messed up as well. I'll give you an example of how they should be. "Of course she is." Snarled the coarse haired woman. There should be a comma after is and the 's' should be lower case. Fix them up and the chapter will be rid of those punctuation errors.
I think the main character has a strong base which I really liked. It has a good foundation and you know what she is like which is a really good thing.
Overall, its very intriguing, well written and thought out story. All the best with the future chapters.
Check it out here: http://www.wattpad.com/14099133-featherstone-grove-prologue-the-kill#.UXqnpLWSDE8
-SJ
No comments:
Post a Comment