Saturday, 27 April 2013

The Crippled God by imran_theauthor

An action novel  by mran_theauthor

I loved the book cover. It was way too good and it suited the story very well.

The chapter was very well written. I loved how it is structured. It is very well thought out and you know what you are writing which always a good thing.

The thing is, people try and make something unique which either fails or turn out to be a major hit, your story falls in the second category. It is definitely successful in the creative and unique category.

The paragraphs are of perfect length, not too big and not too small. The grammar was good to,o though I think somewhere the sentences could be reformed but that depends from person to person. The prophecy was beautiful, gave chills! It was very thoughtfully written. good job there.

The punctuations were correct and the descriptions and details flow well with your story. Its like you know when, what is happening and the exact amount of quality to put in it. This is always a good sign for a successful story.

Overall, I would say fantastically written with good grammar and plot.

Check it out here: http://www.wattpad.com/10116385-the-crippled-god-chapter-1



                                                                WAR

Another action story by imran_theauthor

The book cover is so simple yet so meaningful. It is beautifully made and chosen. I don't think any other cover would have suited well for the story.

Again the chapter was well written. Though it could have been perfect if the small errors were removed, like the use of commas, you missed some of them. The paragraphs could have been well structured too. Some of them are quite big in length. Like for example, paragraph 2 of chapter 2. It could be reduced in length for easier reading.

What I actually liked about the story is the extensive use of vocabulary and descriptions. The details couldn't have been more accurate. The words, details and descriptions actually keep the reader interested and the story worth reading.

Overall, excellent story. Again very creative and different.

Check it out here: http://www.wattpad.com/10228508-war-chapter-1

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much for your wonderful review . It pumped all the blood to my heart .

    i love the concept of your blog.

    why don't you make it a professional book reviewing blog .just an idea . think about it .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Thanks, the idea definitely sounds nice. I'll think about it!

      Delete