Monday, 22 April 2013

December Sun by mynameisanonymous


December Sun is a Science Fiction story by mynameisanonymous.
Here's my critique:
The cover was interesting, I can't say much about it since the character is not thoroughly announced yet.
The prologue was very interesting and fascinating. There is a wide use of vocabulary through out the prologue  and I could almost smell the tension and mystery in those short seven paragraphs.
The details and descriptions used are wonderful, it actually felt amazing to read and your idea seems original. The prologue gave just the right amount of information to a reader to start reading the story.
Just one change, shorten the length of the paragraphs. Just make them into two to solve the problem. Apart from this, I think it was very good especially the ending part. It was finished off perfectly.
Its definitely going to be a great story!
-SJ

1 comment: