Lesson 1 - HTML Basics
1. Bold: < b > TEXT < / b >
2. Subscript: < sub > TEXT < / sub >
3.Strikethrough:< strike > TEXT < / strike >
5.Italic: < i > TEXT < / italic >
6. Underline: < u > TEXT < / u >
7. Italic and Bold: < i > < b > TEXT < / b > < / i >
8. Underline and Bold: < u > < b > TEXT < / b > < / u >
Assignment:
1. Write a sentence in Bold.
2. Write a sentence in Subscript.
3. Write a sentence in Italics.
4. Write a sentence and underline it.
5. Write a sentence in Italic and Bold.
6.Write a sentence in Underline and Bold.
7. Write a sentence in Bold, Italics and Underline.
Remove Spaces!
Sunday, 28 April 2013
Lesson 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sky's workin on it now! :D
ReplyDeleteKeith, is working on everything right now.
ReplyDeleteizzy's workin on it! :)
ReplyDeleteNik is about to post it now :)
ReplyDeleteI'll post it now
ReplyDeleteNicAthena here :))
ReplyDeleterood_roosje has done it but still needed to post here :p
ReplyDeleteI'm working on it now. Bree_Niah
ReplyDeletemahiCandy here!
ReplyDeletehello form katniss23432
ReplyDeleteVIEWED AND POSTED! BlueJazz_68 here! :D
ReplyDeleteEmB210 here!
ReplyDeleteReadingWithChocolate commenting!!
ReplyDeleteI hope I get accepted!!
ReplyDelete@starryflames is reading it and I'm loving it! I'm currently doing the 1st lesson
ReplyDeleteOkay!
ReplyDelete-Taylur
Posted the first lesson!
ReplyDelete-redheadxx1o2
thsi is hairyharryswife HAKGFASUGASDFUHJAGSFLAIS
ReplyDeleteHello! This is @storiesandbooks. I have posted my assignment for Lesson 1. Thank You!
ReplyDeletehey this is @bellemistal :)posting my assignment now
ReplyDelete@samisnotonfire <3
ReplyDeletexDarkParadise was here :)
ReplyDeleteSequoiahTrees
ReplyDeleteAbigaleStewart was here :) where do I post this?
ReplyDeleteInnocentButDeadly posted :)
ReplyDeleteim gunna do this now(: Its @Operation1Dcollab
ReplyDeleteAliceofWonderland was here
ReplyDeleteLESSON POSTED! :p
ReplyDeleteHi!!!!
ReplyDeleteXxSoonNoticedxX was here
ReplyDeleteLesson posted!
ReplyDelete-HolyLana